AstoundSound™ Technology Features:
- Maintains the integrity and realistic tonal characteristics of the original
recorded audio when processed.
- Achieves a 4D experience from as few as 2 output channels, stereo speakers
or headphones, yet is compatible with multi-channel presentation formats
such as Dolby Digital and DTS.
- Requires no specialized hardware.
- Adds elevation cues from 90-degrees above to 90-degrees below the listening
position for a spherical soundscape.
- Puts the listener in the center of the sound.
- Address azimuth, elevation, distance and movement over time.
- Can move sound sources anywhere within a spherical soundscape in real-time.
What others are saying about
"This new technology will go a long way with anyone who has
a true musician's ear. The all-encompassing sound of 'AstoundSound'
allows for the elements of a track to breathe properly and for them
to be heard the way they are meant to be heard."
More Testimonials >
"This is pretty amazing technology. With only 2 speakers (or
headphones) the audio field is dramatically expanded. It makes a pan
pot go to "11"! I'm very impressed that it doesn't make music sound
gimmicky like surround does – it just opens up the palette for
placement. When available, the Pro-tools plug-in will rock. Once you
compare a mix with, and then without, it's almost like going back to
mono. This could also really benefit home theater users who don't
want to deal with rear speaker placement and wires. Wow."
Marc Anthony, Go-Gos / TV and Film